New! Infographic: Metaphor – Shortcut to “Yes!”
What was once the imaginative art of poets is now an essential communication skill for anyone who needs to influence, sell, or persuade others.
- Cut Through Clutter
- Get Remembered
- Make Things Happen
Click Below For Full InfographicDownload Now
No One Hears Your Pounding Heart!
The Ultimate Guide to Presentation Confidence
What did the world’s most famous opera singer do to feel less alone on stage?
How does the Chief Marketing Officer of a Fortune 100 company camouflage nerves?
Discover the latest research and 50+ proven (& sometimes surprising) tips and strategies to help you be cool, calm, & confident in presentations
- The night before
- The morning of
- Before you enter the room
- In the room
Never “lose it” again!
What’s Your “Presentation Engagement Power” Profile?
- The 4 PEP factors common to winning presentations
- How to determine your own PEP profile
- Tips for strengthening each of the PEP factors in future presentations
Hooked! 7 Tips to Capture a Prospect’s Attention
- 7 tips to capture a prospect’s attention
- Tools to help engage your listeners
- How to build communication bridges